WE MADE IT - CHROME PRINT NOW
Use N43BT Chrome Extension to Print Directly from Google Chrome
Click here to Download N43BT Chromebook Extension
How To Use
1. Connect the printer and Chromebook with USB, and turn on the printer.
2. Download "N43BT extension" in this page or click here.
3. Unzip and upload the extension file on extension page by turning on the developer mode.
4. Open the labels you would like to print and hit Print icon (Ctrl + P), select N43 printer in Destination - See More... then adjust parameters in More Settings.
5. Hit Print to wake up print interface to connect and print the labels.
1. You don't need to configure the printer when configuration notification pop-up after setting up since we are using extension to add to Chromebook;
2. Make sure you have connected the printer and Chromebook with USB cable, and turned on the printer before printing;
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.