WE MADE IT - CHROME PRINT NOW
Use FlashLabel Chrome Extension to print directly from Google Chrome
How To Use
1. Connect the printer and computer with USB, and turn on the printer.
2. Enter "Flashlabel extension" in the Chrome Web Store and add the extension to your Google Chrome.
3. Open the Flashlabel extension, click "Add" to find your printer. And "Setting Printer" to complete the print settings.
4. Open the labels you would like to printe and hit "Ctrl + P" to wake up the print interface, select Flashlabel printer you just added and start Print.
1. You don't need to configurate the printer when configuration notification pop-up after setting up since we are using extension to add to Chromebook;
2. Please leave the extension page on when printing;
3. Please kindly wait a while for Chromebook to transmit data to the printer.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.